Tuesday, December 23, 2014

On the sixth night of Channuka, I did not buy for you...

And also, on the seventh night of Channuka, I did not buy for you...

How the days fly by!

Last night, we lit the candles for the seventh night- and I had yet to post what I didn't get for you on the sixth night!

So, on the sixth night of Channuka, I did not buy for you:


This United States Sweater. Why didn't I buy it? It's not because it's the wrong size- though it is. It's not because you have too many sweaters. How can one have too many sweaters?

No.

It's because it's a United States Sweater, clearly labeled.

Also clearly labeled: Made in China.

Unacceptable!

They could at least move one of the labels. So that the contradiction is not so evident.

On to the seventh night of Channuka. Last night- and today. So I'm caught up! Give me a hand! While I do not give you:


Handerpants. Yes, Handerpants.

Or rather, no Handerpants.

These are underpants for your hands. I will not buy them. Because, if you buy underpants for your hands, the next thing you know you will have to buy pants for your hands. Then undershirts for your elbows.... WHERE WILL IT STOP?

We will stop it - by never starting.

Handerpants. Really.


No comments: