Friday, December 19, 2014

On the third night of Hanuka, I did not buy for you...

Day three is over; the lights for night four are already dancing.

Sorry to be so late- at some point I will be blogging about the challenging day* I had today.

Let's get on to the gift not-giving, shall we?

On the third night of Hanuka, I did not buy for you:

Eco-friendly POOPOOPAPER.

This company features, in its POO-TIQUE, products that are  "handcrafted, natural, tree-free, recycled, upcycled, odorless (of course)"- and made from poop. You can get notebooks and papers crafted from donkey manure or elephant dung (for either side of the political spectrum), as well as from a surprising number of other creatures. 

This company reminds me of my first thought when I saw an advertisement for recycled toilet paper. I mean, recycled toilet paper- oo, yuck, right?

Butt this company promises to take the "oo" out of "poo"**.


I won't be buying it for you. However, if you are so moved, check it out here



On to night four!*** I'll be posting that one a bit earlier, I hope!


* Real quickly- some of the challenges involve me, in a car dealership, for the second time in a week, facing a $1000 repair estimate with a 1000 mile car trip planned starting tomorrow! It ends with me getting a free battery, but not being entirely sure that compensates me for the time and my blood pressure elevation.

** If you take the "oo" out of "poo," aren't you left with "p"?

*** Night four: where I plan on changing the theme of the ungifts. Really. There are in fact amusing ungifts that don't involve the excretory functions. I think.

No comments: