Monday, February 20, 2012

for the good things...

From Real Age: a part of 7 tips for younger skin-

4. Focus on the Good Things

Pick up a notebook you particularly like, and at the end of each day, make a list of things for which you are truly grateful. Or write down three things that went well, and why.

  • How often? Nightly, as part of your winding-down routine.
  • Why do it? Keeping a journal that records the good things in life helps shift your focus to what you're doing right, and that can put the brakes on the stressful negative chatter that often goes on in your head.

******

I like this. I think I should do this.

Today:

I am grateful for my Dear Husband K. There are so many reasons I cannot even begin.

I am grateful today for the fun I am having with the classes I am teaching.

I am grateful today for my dogs behaving themselves at the kennel! It is important to me that Dh K and I can go from here to there or anywhere- without worrying about the puppies!


No comments: