Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 26- Wednesday

 August 26 Wednesday

97.4F

It was raining this morning; Princess was annoyed that we didn't have coffee and quiet time on the deck. I actually sneaked out in the early morning to get pretzel sticks, since TODAY with E, we were making the spider snacks with her on Zoom, and we wanted to be able to eat them! We love these weekly Zoom sessions with our 4yo granddaughter.

I did morning yoga (10th day in a row!), had coffee and wrote my morning pages. 

My three must-do things for today were: Prep for Effie Session; have Effie Session; Zoom training/ hardware review with Dee. 

I actually had to add to that: fill out and file Access Card for Byzantine U. Got an email at 11:00am Tuesday, to fill out and then scan and email back this card by 5:00 PM WEDNESDAY! 

Wow. I'm being kind, and radiating love, because Covid-19 is imposing changes and adaptations and permutations and straight up mutations on everyone. 

Extend GRACE. Radiate LOVE. Be KIND.

So of course my printer ran out of ink. So I had to ask my DH Ken, who is already stressed with his audit, to print the PDF card I forwarded to him, fill it out FOUR DIFFERENT WAYS, because the email directions weren't clear, and email it back to me- so I could forward it to the department secretary.

On the plus side, our session with Effie was great. We made and ate spider snacks, and we talked about spiders and labeled diagrams and glued stuff and chatted. 



No comments: